As you wish.
|—||Brienne of Tarth (via quotes-of-ice-quotes-of-fire)|
she’s beauty and she’s grace, she dropped her phone on her face
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
TAG YOUR DAM PORN!
do not let anyone make you feel like shit for putting yourself first
you are the only person that is guaranteed to be with you throughout your whole life so you might as well have a loving relationship with yourself
The older I get the more this resonates with me
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
Many people mistake that certain piece of wood for a door. Some people know it’s not a door, but don’t know what it actually is. This should clear things up.
A++++ to the art department’s researchers on this one because I don’t want to believe that to be a fluke.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||love this (via disfucked)|
IT’S. A. FUCKING. TURTLE.